Ã¢€‹October Events | Bald Head Island, NC
Summer is winding down, making way for fall events in Bald Head Island. Check out these October events to start the new season off right. For a full list of events click here.
Champagne Shopping at Canopy Outfitters & Maritime Passage
- Every Saturday, 2-4pm. Free for all, open to all ages
Howl At The Moon
- October 8th. An annual event by Maritime Market at Beach Access #39. BYOB with an appetizer to share.
Fashion Show at the Bald Head Island Club
- October 9th, 5-7pm. Free and open to the public. Doors close at 5:45pm with a Cocktail hour and light refreshments served from 5-6pm.
Oyster Road at the Bald Head Island Club
- October 10th. Additional details TBD.
Bald Head Island Goes Pink
- October 11th. Events include a fashion show, parade of homes and 5k road race. Benefitting the BHI Conservancy and the Susan G. Komen Foundation.
2nd Annual Paint Bald Head Island
- October 10-11th. Artists will paint throughout the island for two days, maps of artist locations will be available for the public. Wine and appetizers will be served at the Wet Paint Sale at 6pm on October 11th.
Inaugural Bluefish Bonanza
- October 17-18th. Welcome reception begins Friday night with a family-friendly fishing tournament on Saturday.