Ã¢€‹October Events | Southport, NC
Planning an October getaway in Southport, NC? Just because it's after the summer season doesn't mean the fun is over. Check out the list of events coming up, with options for all ages.
- October 2-4th, Southport Marina. This event is so much more than fishing with live entertainment on Thursday and Saturday night. Experience amily-friendly fun with the rest of the town and see who wins the $25,000 cash prize for biggest fish!
- October 4th, 3pm. The fish fry is hosted by the The Brunswick County Shrine Club; fish plates are $8 and the event is open to the public.
- October 3rd, 5-7pm. Participating galleries include: Anastasio's Glass Studio, Darrel Edwards Gallery, Howe Outrageous Art Gallery, Ricky Evans Gallery, Franklin Square Gallery, Silver Coast Winery and Lantana's Gallery.
- October 10-11th, 6-10pm, Howe Street. Check out classic cars, listen to live music and see a movie drive-in theater style on Saturday night for just $2 a car!
- October 16th, 6:30-10pm, Southport Community Building. Celebrate the 60th anniversary of Southport surviving Hurricane Hazel at a 50s Style Sock Hop and low country shrimp boil dinner. Tickets are $40 for NC Maritime Museum members and $50 for non-members.
- October 30-31st, 5-8pm, Ft. Johnston - Southport Museum. A friendly haunted house event is great for all ages, showcasing Southport's historical heritage and admission is only $1.