Sell Your Home 30% Faster
If you are looking to sell your home this spring, real estate's most popular season, now is the time to choose a realtor. Many clients I have met with in the past were under the misconception that they could hire a realtor in the same month they list. It's possible, but doesn't leave much time to market a home for the best return. To execute the most professional marketing techniques for selling your home, I recommend sellers start engage with me at least 30 days before they would like their home listed.
What are the benefits of more lead time?
Many buyers start their home search in print and online. Preparing a home to be as visually stunning in these mediums as they are in person requires time but reaps big rewards. If you are planning to put your house on the market starting in March or April, one of the most popular times to sell a home, you should give me a call by February.
What happens during the weeks before listing?
There are many things that have to happen before any home is ready to be put on the market. Beyond professional photography and staging, some of the marketing techniques I use when selling a home include:
- Beautiful full-color property flyers printed on high gloss paper
- "Just Listed" postcards and other direct mail pieces to target buyers in areas like Charlotte, Raleigh, Winston-Salem and the Northeast.
- A web presence that includes syndication to more than 500 real estate related websites, including Zillow, Trulia and realtor.com
- Print advertising both locally and out of town
- Promoted Facebook posts featuring properties every month with pinpoint targeting on specific buyer demographics
What will the seller get?
Shorter time on market and a higher likelihood of getting the full asking price. According to an analysis by VHT Studios, homes that were professionally photographed sold 32% faster, cutting the average Days On Market (DOM) by up to 5 weeks.
If you are looking to sell your home in Southport, Oak Island, Caswell Beach or Bald Head Island, schedule a chat with me and learn more about my technique and the marketing tactics I use to sell homes.